Friday 13 October 2017

As all good stories do....

Let's start at the beginning! My very first post on my first blog. Now just like with having a baby this will all be a little bit of trial and error. I've never claimed to be tech savvy, although I am 28 and considered a product of  the technological age, I've never really understood any of this 'snap chat' rubbish and have only every stretched myself to putting a nice ready made filter on an image for instagram. So this might take a little getting used to. But this blog is going to be somewhere where I can say the things that sometimes I just don't feel like my other mummy chummies would understand, some where to review the products/toys/mountain of plastic crap that seems to accumulate in every corner of our home and generally share the up's, down's and sometimes the struggle that comes with being a parent.

I have always wanted to start my own blog and never really had anything to write about, I'm very much one of those sad people that is happy in my own company, happy to sit at home in a dressing down and drink tea and eat biscuits...how I managed to actually leave the comfort of my dressing gown, get dressed, go out, get into a five year relationship and produce a child Is frankly a little beyond me nowadays. I must have been feeling incredibly brave that day! Well first things first....

Hello my name is Rebecca. My little boy, D, recently turned 1. Our family is made up of a Mummy, Daddy, baby D and a very large stupid dog! We love spending time together as much as we love getting a break from each other. The dog drives me mad, the baby drives the dog mad, the baby drives Daddy mad, Daddy drives me mad and Mummy drives Daddy mad. It's all one large revolving door of madness! But we wouldn't be without each other and this experience is one that I wouldn't give up for anything in the world!

So please, join us on this journey where I will no doubt moan, tell you my failures and achievements, show you those embarrassing moments (because what's better than sharing THOSE on the internet??) and hopefully help other mummys!

No comments:

Post a Comment